Welcomer Group® is a realty and tourism holding operated by Casiquiare Gestion Turistica, S.L., specialized in the seasonal leasing of touristic apartments and homes in Spain. Casiquiare Gestion Turistica, S.L. is a subsidiary of World Class Events, C.A. and of Corporacion World Class Events, C.A., Latin American group with over 21 years of experience in the provision of tourism services, travel agencies and professional organization of events, conventions and international congresses.
Welcomer Group has two commercial brands for the optimum provision of lodging services, consistent with trans-modern mobility, the temporary needs of lodging and residence in the global life-style: Home ART Apartments and Gir80.
Home ART Apartments is a group of touristic homes and seasonal leasing located in Madrid, Spain, making art the central lifestyle motive and travel experience. Located in downtown Madrid, it has 10 fully equipped flats, which enhance pleasure, rest, freedom, comfort and closeness, in the midst of an environment where fine arts define the ambience and the interior decor. They are directed towards curious people, lovers of art, to a clientele with an alternative, sophisticated, cultured mind. It gathers a lifestyle connected to bohemianism and aesthetic experience.
Gir80 is a line of touristic apartments located in Barcelona, Spain, which includes two buildings.
Girona 80, is a balanced lodging solution which offers 17 fully equipped apartments, ample and pleasant, with a touch of design and good taste which will make your stay a very pleasant event. They are modern, comfortable, cozy apartments which guarantee the best welcome for the international traveller, executives, families and friends. They allow lodging away from home like you were at home, or better.
Bailen81 , also located in Barcelona, Spain, offers you 23 beautiful, ample luxury touristic apartments, fully equipped, with a fabulous decoration and a lot of art. They all have 2 bedrooms, and the ground floor apartments offer a plus: a nice terrace. With an extraordinary location, like all of our buildings, closet o cafes, bars, restaurants, markets, stores, transportation and áreas of great touristic, cultural, commercial and gastronomic interest.
1. Number of guests: The apartment has an established maximum number of guests, which may not be exceeded in any case. In the event that there were more guests than those indicated in the reservation, without notice to the manager of the apartment, the tenants will be evicted from the apartment without right to reimbursement of the amount paid or of the guarantee deposit.
2. Behavior and complaints: The rest of the neighbors must be strictly respected by all the guests; for this reason, it is forbidden to host parties in the apartment, and there should be no noise after 22:00 both in the apartment and in the common areas. Clients commit to act with the utmost courtesy and respect towards the residents of the building and other neighbors of the apartment. Respect towards the neighbors is a very delicate issue regarding which will not be compromised, this is why the manager of the building reserves the right to, in case of complaint of a neighbor about any of the guests of an apartment, immediately expel the guests of said apartment under his own criteria and without return of the amount paid or of the guarantee deposit.
3. Cleaning: The cleaning supplement includes the basic cleaning of the apartment and the washing of the sheets and towels on the day of departure; hence, the clients must leave the floor in acceptable conditions. All plates, glasses, flatware and kitchen utensils must be cleaned and stored. Trash must be taken out every day and deposited in the containers. There should be no trash in the apartment on the day of departure. In case the apartment was not in acceptable conditions, there will be a charge for extra cleaning. There will be an additional charge of 15 euros per damaged towel and 25 euros in case of damaged sheets.
4. Care of the apartment: The apartment and its facilities must be treated with care. In case of any problem with your apartment or its equipment, you must inform of the same to the manager as soon as possible in order to solve it promptly. No claims will be accepted after departure from the apartment for this concept unless they were reported during the stay. When leaving the apartment, you must make sure that you have closed all doors and windows and that all electrical appliances have been turned Off, including the air conditioning and the heating, always using the security lock of the access door to the apartment, ensuring said access is blocked.
5. Prohibitions: It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment; no animals will be allowed unless you have previous authorization from the manager of the apartment.
6. Keys: The herein contract will indicate the number of keys handed over to the client, which must be returned in perfect conditions on the day of departure. In case a key is broken or lost, the client will be charged with 40 euros.
7. Guarantee deposit: A deposit will be secured by blocking the credit card supplied by the client for a period of seven days. The amount of the guarantee deposit will be unblocked on the eighth day, always after verifying that the apartment is in the same conditions on which it was found, with all its elements, without damages, and having respected all the conditions established in the herein contract. Otherwise, the herein terms and conditions will be applied.
8. Extraordinary charges: These additional charges are those which appear in the conditions, both general and specific, stipulated during the reservation process and / or in the confirmation e-mail for the reservation.
9. Responsibilities: Neither the manager nor the owner are responsible for valuables carried and / or deposited in the apartment by the clients. The person making the reservation is responsible for any damages caused to the apartment, both by himself as well as by the rest of the guests.
10. Booking cancelation conditions:
There will be a charge of 25% of the total amount in case of cancellations made up to 90 days before the date of arrival
There will be a charge of 50% of the total amount in case of cancellations made 90 to 30 days before the date of arrival
There will be a charge of 100% of the total amount in case of cancellations made up to 30 days from the date of arrival to the apartments or in case of NO SHOW
Cancellations must be notified via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and an acknowledgment of receipt must be sent by GIR80 apartments.